The aesthetic and technical requirements of Manufacturers, Designers and architects in the design and production of both contemporary and classic style furniture find in Croma the best solutions. Croma’s wide and complete range for painting modular systems and libraries and all related elements, such as edges, profiles or frames, in both private and public structures, is designed with the aim of proposing innovative and pleasant aesthetic solutions, but above all to perfect their technical qualities such as:
- the maintenance of their original color, contrasting the phenomenon of yellowing due to exposure to light or dark
- the absence of unpleasant odors due to the release of VCO substances by the coating film, indispensable in cabinets storing household linen
- resistance to cleaning products
- abrasion resistance according to UNI
- scratch resistance according to UNI
A line dedicated to children, designed for cabinets placed in rooms for children and teenagers, ensuring its compliance to standards (physiologically not dangerous and migration control of harmful substances even if wood is bitten or sucked by children)
Croma products combine the achievement of important technical and aesthetic results to advantages for the users. They are designed for maximum ease of use and speed of the coating process, through a constant improvement of their features such as distension, elasticity, adhesion, wettability, sandability, filling power and mattness, shrinking resistance, verticality, fast drying and long pot-life.
All products are formulated with the objective of contributing to the steady reduction of indoor air pollution and environmental impact related to the painting of wood, thanks to low or 0-VOC emission, poliallyl polymer or water -based formulations.
Croma product range includes:
Coatings for wood and for materials used as an alternative to solid wood, such as plywood, MDF or Finger Joint:
Primers and finishes, stained or lacquered can be made in any color you want, perfectly reproducible over time.
Products for the coating of materials used in combination with wood:
- Products for glass
- Products for ennobled paper and lacquered paper
- Additives and auxiliary products
- Stains for antiquing effect
- Pigmented pastes
- Maintenance and Restoration products